Pages

Slider

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The First Step

I have finally done it.  The urge to start a blog where I can express my feeling, thoughts and experiences about motherhood has been nagging at me for quite some time but as a "recovering perfectionist" too often I have agonized about what the name should be, what it should look like, what people would think, what post I should start with first, etc.  But I have finally convinced myself that it doesn't matter.  What matters most is starting.  You can't get anywhere by standing still.  My hope is that by getting my thoughts out of my head in written form that I will not only learn more about myself but learn more about what it means to be a mother and why it is such an important, and in my mind, sacred calling.

When I thought about what kinds of things I wanted to include in this blog I agonized over a title because I didn't want to pigeonhole myself and feel like I was limited as to what I could write about.  But then I remembered that this is my blog and that I can write about whatever I want.  Haha!  But I felt like this was the only title that kept coming back to me so here goes nothing!


0 Share your thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs