I have SO many things that I want to record and share. Here is a quick list of things that have been happening or I have been thinking about a lot.
- I deactivated my Facebook account about a month ago. Best decision I have made in a long time.
- I've read several of fantastic books in this last month. 4 to be exact.
- I've been really struggling with some personal things and I have been feeling prompted to share publicly in the hopes that it might help someone else.
- I have been studying a lot and have become passionate about education. In 18 months my Abigail starts Kindergarten. Yikes!
- I have become really passionate about healthy eating in the past year. I have learned so much and want to share some things. Not the "if you eat this you are going to die" type of post but just a few things we have done to transition to more "whole foods" diet around here. We are far from perfect but we have made some really good changes.
- Along those same lines I have some super yummy recipes that I've been dying to share with my friends and family.
- And last but not least I just want to post some general updates about our little family.
I really hope that I can make the time to do some short posts soon. Now that I'm not on Facebook a lot of my friends and family are asking for updates and pictures. So until my next post here is a fun impromptu photo we took at the beach in January after attending my Grandma Wini's funeral. It was a beautiful, sweet day full of family reunions and sharing of wonderful memories.
|January 2014, Newport Beach, California|